Sunday 21 October 2012

Week 2 Term 4

Hi everyone I hope you had a wonderful long weekend. With such fantastic behaviour displayed last week I thought it was only fair to give you kids Monday off!! hehe
This week we are having Wheels Day for Golden Time. If you bring your bike please make sure you have your helmet packed as well. Hope the weather is great this Friday.
No swimming this week!
Quite abit of assessments will be taking place in the classroom also. I will try my best to make sure your children have extra readers to take home, as I may not see them as often as I usually do.
I am sending home a spelling sheet for your child to practice at home. They will be tested every Friday. I will mark their sheet and they will see their progress on a chart I have displayed in class. They have been colour coded, so all they have to do is remember what colour they have to practice this week.
Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment